Saturday, April 09, 2005


The airplane I normally fly (a 1978 Grumman Tiger...low-wing, single engine, 4-place aerial hotrod!) is going to go in to the shop for paint, radio and interior work. It will be down for about 4 or 5 weeks, so today I flew with my Instructor and began the check-out process in a Cessna Skyhawk SP, a hi-wing, 4-place airplane. Slower, a little roomier, and more sedate airplane...but it is brand new (only 155 hours on the tach), has a super radio stack, and it was a very stable airplane to fly. Decided to kill 2 birds with one stone, so while near the house my Instructor had the airplane while I tried my novice hand at aerial photography...this is about 5 miles to the SW of Lake Allatoona (yoiu can make it out at about 12 o'clock over the nose)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home