Friday, November 11, 2005

What a flight...

Rented a new Skyhawk this AM. Took off about 9AM...it was beautiful! The air was like glass, and visibility had to be 40 miles or more!! I climbed to altitude and trimmed the airplane, and it was so smooth I just sat back and enjoyed the flight as the airplane flew itself!!

Still trying to improve my landings in the Skyhawk...did 3 pretty good ones this AM...different from flying the low-wing Grumman Tiger I had been flying in the past...I will get used to it, though, eventually...

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Is it very dangerous to go flying in small planes a lot? I get so worried about you sometimes. I'm sure you a superb pilot, but I can't help but worry just the same.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

guess you'll just have to keep practicing... :)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home