Tuesday, September 12, 2006


You can see here that it is trying to "come out" so to speak...so, what is it that I not only attract bugs, but I attract mutant stick bugs that are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Or, is it? Is this some "Martian" being that has silently and unobtrusively invaded earth and I mistakenly interrupted their "manufacturing" process to multiply the nummber exponentially of the invading aliens? Had I not found this space creature reporducing on my side porch post, would there have been hundreds, or thousands prowling the grounds in the dark of night, using the cover to fan out across America, all waiting for the signal from the Mother ship to instantly mutate into a bloodthirsty, mentally and physically supuerior being bent on the destruction of the U.S. , or even Earth, as we know it?? Oh My Gosh! Nah!!!!!!!!! It's only a stick bug, caught in the midst of metamorphosis before the cold weather comes along...but to play it safe, I think I will go back in the house and take another shower...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Your narrative is funny. :)

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is just a wonderful praying mantis, but I really do want to know how come YOU are the one that gets to see all the cool bugs and their goings on?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home