Thursday, January 31, 2008

Made it home...



Got the bike home with nary a scratch on it or myself! The salesman said he would deliver it if I was uncomfortable with riding it home as I hadn't really ridden a bike for any length of time in over 30 years. But I figured I had to ride it some time, so I kicked it in 1st and hit the highway. It was an experience to say the least...powerful, big and heavy, with 40 degree temps to deal with as well as a 20 mph wind...something that gave me some pause I tell ya'. But in the end, it was a "grinner" and I am still smiling! I have decided that I shall now be referred to as Wood "Big Dog" Mason...

5 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Now where will you park your truck?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is so cool!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

very exciting! congratulations!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger anne said...

That is bad @#! Big Dog! You look great on that bike!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! Watch out Hells Angels!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home