Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Beastess...

Added a few things to "The Beastess" to get her ready for the road...new backrest for BD, shifter and brake pads, "visors" for the headlight and passing lamps, and a good cleaning. We've been on a couple three rides recently, and BD has enjoyed them as much as me. I have a thing or two I want to add this year, but nothing heavy duty or costly until next year probably...found out that H-D doesn't actually stand for Harley-Davidson...it stands for hundred dollars as that is about the minimum you spend each time you walk into the dealership...but I can fill her up with gas for about $8, and to date she's averaging nearly 40 miles per gallon...
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

looking pretty sharp!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is sharp and really lots of fun. I found myself looking forward to days we could go on some of the same rides we went on last year. It is a very mind space opening experience. If that makes any sense

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ride P........looking good. I love the visors!!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home