Saturday, March 12, 2005


This is the butt-ugly, 1960's irridescent lime green color BD picked out for the bedroom...I told her I would not sleep a wink for the rest of my life in this room. We are changing it...this is but one of our mistakes when it came to interior colors...we went to the paint store and bought a computer application that would allow us to "paint" colors onto pics in the program...obviously, the images in the program are not true. We are changing it to a "cooler" shade of gray/green...I am not much of a color person, and had a great deal of trouble picking colors for the rooms...I looked at the fan of colors for hours and couldn't find "green"...I did find 38 shades and hues OF green with descriptive adjectives before the word green, but no "green." I wonder why they don't make "green" paint anymore...probably for the same reason they don't make just plain "blue", or "yellow" or any other major color I have been familiar with since finger-painting time in Kindergarten.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i kinda like the butt-ugly green. :)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home