Monday, October 03, 2005


We planted some azaleas and mums around the island in the back this week-end...I hate to do yard work, but BD had been so nice to me I just couldn't say no...I mentioned just the day before that I was still thinking of buying a Harley Davidson after the first of the year, and she, being so smart and thoughtful at the same time, came up with the best idea...she said, "Why don't you just buy a motorcycle helmet and wear it around the house for couple of weeks to see if you like it." Man, she is so smart...but I am going to use my head on this one too...I am going to buy a bicyclist's helmet first, get used to that, then work myself up to a real motorcycle rider's helmet...don't want to go hog wild over this at first, ya' know...helmets are expensive...anyway, for being so nice to me I dug the holes to plant the flowers in and spread the pine straw this AM...

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

The yard looks amazing!
...You are so silly, I'm laughing myself half to death over here

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i agree and me too. :)

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home