Monday, October 03, 2005


Then, we talked about a chain saw for the house. BD was ready with the winning idea on this one too...she suggested I rent one and try to saw/split all the fallen trees next to the house (where they had pushed the downed trees when they built)...she is so smart! So, Saturday before my Mom came into town I got up at day break and sawed and split these 4 piles of firewood before cleaning up to go to the airport...even had a little time before we left to browse a couple of internet bicycle helmet sites to start looking for that special one that is me...I don't think I will buy a chain saw, though...didn't really like the noise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to defend myself. I suggested that Wood get a motorcycle helmet BEFORE he buys a motorcycle because he is always complaining about what a dork he looks like in hats and helmets so I just thought before we made the Harley plunge he should like what he looks like in a helmet. That is all, I rest my case.

2:54 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Wait, are you joking? Did you split all that wood?!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Woodster50 said...

Sure...did it all before I went to the lower 40 to drive the milk cows into the barn for their AM milking...;-)!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home