Saturday, November 11, 2006


Hoss had his 7th Birthday on Tuesday, November 7th. BD and I picked him from school, took him to see "Flushed Away", went to Steak 'N Shake for supper, then back to our house for cake and presents. He is growing to be quite the young man...he is polite, takes as much out of like every day that he can, and truly enjoys being with me and BD...I become very misty eyed thinking of the responsibility I have to him. Though different from a Mom or a Dad, a Grand Parent has a significant influence on how a child grows if that Grand Parent is a frequent visitor...I and BD are and we both think the world of him and hope our attitudes and approach to life bring him an example he will choose to emulate and develop into adulthood with.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Happy Birthday, Hoss!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home