Saturday, March 12, 2005


This is me, looking up at the Happy Face on BD's fireplace chimney. I was startled by my realization that I had captured the image of a "spirit" floating just above the chimney. This one appears to be a circular mass of light energy, visible only on digitally captured pictures. I was told that they are quite unusual, and in houses where they are present they are even more rarely captured by a camera. At least that is what one of the guys there was telling me...it was hard to understand what else he was telling me about the spirit as the rest of the workers, just behind me, were laughing loudly at something that must have been very, very funny. I wish I would have been let in on their joke...it must have been a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i don't see it...

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home